MM2 Public Relations – a Dallas-based boutique communications agency –is looking for an energetic, creative and motivated college senior or recent graduate for its spring 2012 internship program.
MM2’s internship program is designed to give future communications stars a head start in their career. Our interns work as part of an account team, assisting with public relations campaigns, market and industry-related research, media outreach and thought leadership for a broad range of clients. Specifically, interns gain real-world experience in writing for client assignments, event coordination and staffing, media pitching and brainstorming.
For more information about MM2 Public Relations, visit www.mm2pr.com.
- Solid writing and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Past public relations or journalism internship experience preferred
- 40 hours a week
- Mid January through mid May 2012
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.